You may access all areas of the Accent Helper website without registering your details with us. By accessing any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this Website immediately.
Accent Helper reserves the right, at any time to temporarily or permanently, in whole or in part, to: modify or discontinue the Website with or without notice; limit the Website’s availability to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose; charge fees in connection with the use of the website; modify and/or waive any fees charged in connection with the Website; and/or offer opportunities to some or all users of the Website. You agree that neither we nor any affiliated entity shall be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website, in whole or in part, or of any service, software, content, submission, feature or product offered through the Website. Your continued use of this Website after such changes will indicate your acceptance of such changes. You should check this Website from time to time to review the current legal notice. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
LICENSES and CONDITIONS
- not to download or modify any part of the Website, except with the express and prior written consent of Accent Helper;
- not to download or copy any account information for the benefit of another.
- not to collect or make any use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices.
- not to resell or make any commercial use of the Accent Helper website or its contents.
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit this Website for any commercial purpose without express written consent from Accent Helper.
- not to plagiarize or make any use of this Website or its contents.
- not to utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Accent Helper without express written consent from Accent Helper.
- not to use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing the Accent Helper name or trademarks without express written consent from Accent Helper.
- not reproduce or store any part of this Website in any other website or include any part of this Website in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from Accent Helper.
TRADEMARKS, LOGOS and COPYRIGHTS
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Accent Helper website (including without limitation text, photographs and graphics) are owned by Accent Helper. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates. You are also advised that Accent Helper will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
Any and all trademarks, logos and service marks of Accent Helper® and those of Third Parties indicated on the Website or its products are the property of Accent Helper® or such Third Party owners. Without the prior consent, you agree not to display or use in any manner the Accent Helper® trademarks, logos or service marks and those of Third Party owners. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
While Accent Helper attempts to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, Accent Helper shall not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily or permanently without notice.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, subversive, pornographic, abusive, inciting racial hatred or discrimination, scandalous, inflammatory, in breach of confidence or privacy or which may cause annoyance, inconvenience or harm.
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals from Accent Helper®.
- which comprises or promotes conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world.
- which is technically harmful, including, and without limitation to, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data.
You may not misuse the Accent Helper website including, and without limitation, by hacking; using robots, spiders, data mining or similar data gathering tools; and automated submission of data.
Accent Helper shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Accent Helper to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material that is in breach of these terms and conduct.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES and LINKS
Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely as resources. If you use these links, you leave the Accent Helper website. Accent Helper has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. Accent Helper does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Accent Helper website, you do so at your own risk.
If you would like to link to the Accent Helper website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page of this Website, and subject to the following Conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Accent Helper logo.
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border around this Website.
- you do not in any way imply that Accent Helper is endorsing any products or services other than its own.
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with Accent Helper nor present any other false information about Accent Helper.
- you do not use any Accent Helper website trademarks displayed on this Website without express written permission from Accent Helper.
- that your website not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Accent Helper expressly reserves the right to revoke any license granted for breach of these terms and to take any and all appropriate actions.
You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold Accent Helper and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors-in-interest, employees, agents and licensors harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorney’s fees) related to or arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions, that arise in relation to your accessing or use of the Accent Helper website, or your uploading, downloading or transmission of any communications or content on the Accent Helper website.
While Accent Helper attempts to ensure that the information on this Website is correct; Accent Helper does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. Accent Helper may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and Accent Helper makes no commitment to update such material.
The material on this Website is provided “as is” and “as available” basis, without any Conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Accent Helper provides you with this Website on the basis that Accent Helper excludes all representations, warranties of any kind either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, Conditions and other terms including and without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and the use of reasonable care and skill which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Website.
Accent Helper and any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and the officers, employees, independent contractors or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort [including without limitation negligence], contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois. Any dispute arising out of or connected with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Illinois.
- Entire Agreement. The Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Accent Helper and govern your use of the Website, superseding any prior agreements between you and Accent Helper with respect to the Website. You will be subject to additional terms and Conditions that will apply when you use or purchase Accent Helper services and products.
- Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of Accent Helper to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Conditions remain in full force and effect.
- Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.